Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Year of the Sheep 2015. (Ladies T-shirt)

Five days off the dateline I set for myself, but I completed the final design for the Chinese New Year (CNY) 2015.
This is a chinese character 祥 (xiang), meaning auspicious. 
The character is made of two parts.  On the left is 礻and  right 羊. 
羊 (yang) means sheep and you can see why I had placed the adorable sheep in from of the word 羊. 
I don't believe I have ever drawn a sheep in my life until now. And I was determined to have at least one design with a sheep. After all, 2015 is the year of the sheep.
I started this and had to set it aside and work on the Fish design because I was stuck and had difficulty completing it. 
Anyway, look at it now! I love it!!
What's left is to get the design onto cards and the other products! :)



Chinese new year of the sheep 2015 tshirts
Chinese new year of the sheep 2015 tshirts by AMayeZeen
See more Chinese T-Shirts at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment